Navigating the Envelope Printing app on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C
The Envelope Printing app is the starting point for printing postage on an envelope or tape. It also allows you to change what you print.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C (2H78, R2H78)
The Envelope Printing app is the starting point for printing postage on an envelope or a tape. It also allows you to change what you print. It also allows you to change what you print.
Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen to open the app.
On this screen, you can:
- View Postage Balance - View the balance of funds you have left in your device.
- View Date - Tap the date to view the date options.
- View Total postage amount - View the total postage amount.
- Print Graphic - Tap Graphic + to preview or add graphics. You can also add a custom text message.
- View Print Mode - View the available printing modes such as printing a graphic only, printing the date and time, or seal envelopes without printing postage.
- View Class - Tap Class to view available postal classes and any extra services.
- View Account - Tap Account to charge back postage to departments or clients, and run reports showing how you spent your postage over specific time periods.
- View Preset - Tap Preset to store a group of commonly-used settings. Presets can store settings such as a postage class, an account and a graphic.
UPDATED: 03 February 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)