Navigating the Home screen on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C
The Home screen is the first screen you see after switching the device on or if you wake it from sleep mode. The Home screen provides the starting point for printing postage.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C (2H78, R2H78)
The Home screen on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C provides the starting point for printing postage.
Tap the Home icon in any screen to return to the Home screen.
- Tap Envelope Printing to print envelopes, post cards and small parcels.
- Tap SendPro Apps to view additional apps.
- Tap Ask SendPro Care to get information and help for your device.
The toolbar located a the top of the Home screen appears at the top of every screen. It allows you to view and change settings for your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C.
- Back - Return to the previous screen.
- Home - Return to the Home screen from anywhere in Envelope Printing.
- Support - Search support content and get information on how to use the Envelope Printing app.
- Network - View the current network type (wireless or Ethernet) and status and strength (for wireless connection). The image here represents a wireless connection.
- Settings View or change your device settings. This includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or Ethernet connection information.
- Profile - Lock your device when you enable the security PIN.
UPDATED: 03 February 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)