Error 18FF on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C
The device displays error code 18FF.
Some transactions failed to synchronize.
Step 1: Restart your device
You may be able to clear the error by restarting your device. Follow these steps to perform a safe restart.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Once the device has fully restarted, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Sync transactions
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data. A series of messages appear on the screen, starting with Preparing Transaction Data followed by Sending Transaction Data.
- Once you upload the transactions, the message Transaction Data Sent appears. If there are no more transactions to upload, the message No Sync Required appears.
Depending on the number of transactions you need to upload you may have to sync transactions multiple times. If you have to sync more than 3 times, please chat with us for further assistance.
UPDATED: 22 June 2023