Adjusting the horizontal alignment on the AddressRight 300
Learn how to adjust the horizontal alignment on the AddressRight 300.
Products affected: AddressRight™ 300 Printer
Horizontal alignment adjusts offset of individual printheads (side-to-side) offset to fine tune horizontal positioning of the printout.
To adjust the horizontal alignment:
- Tap Printer Setup on the Main Menu, or press the Quick Menu button on the Control Panel.
- Tap Horizontal Alignment.
- Select the desired printhead.
- Tap the directional arrows to move the bar in the desired direction. You can align individual printheads up to ±100.0 microns in 5.0 micron increments.
- Tap Reset to reset the horizontal alignment to 00.0 (default).
- Tap Test Print to print a test page using the current adjustments and print parameters to check printing quality and printhead alignment.
UPDATED: 31 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)