Estimating Ink Usage on the AddressRight 100, 200, and 300
Learn how to estimate ink usage on the AddressRight 100, 200, and 300.
Products affected: AddressRight™ 100 Printer, AddressRight™ 200 Printer, AddressRight™ 300 Printer
The Ink Estimator estimates the cost of ink for a particular print job. The printer runs and simulates printing a preset number of pages.
Recommended: Turn off Purge First Piece from the Printer Preferences menu. This uses much less ink and increases the accuracy of the estimate.
- Tap the Ink Cartridge Cost entry box and enter the cost of the ink cartridges.
- Tap the Number of Pages entry box and enter the total number of pages for the entire print job planned.
- Tap Start Estimation Mode to start the Ink Estimator.
- Send a sample job of up to 49 pages to the printer. The higher the number of pages sent, the more accurate the estimate.
- Estimated Ink Cost displays the estimated ink cost for the entire planned print job.
UPDATED: 23 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)