Replacing the inkjet cartridges on the AddressRight 100, 200, and 300
- Open the latch lever to remove the used cartridge from the cartridge holder. Pull the cartridge up and out of the holder.
- Remove the new cartridge from packaging. Take care not to touch the copper contacts, metal plate, or gold printhead. Remove the protective tape from the printhead.
- With the cartridge’s printhead pointing down, slide the cartridge into the holder. Push down and toward the contacts in the holder.
- Make sure that the cartridge is seated in the holder. Close the latch lever to secure the cartridge. DO NOT force the latch lever into place.
- Repeat for remaining cartridges.
Caution: Never shake, drop or hit cartridges against the palm of your hand or any other hard surface. Shaking the print cartridge does not mix ink and hitting cartridges against a hard surface does not clear the nozzles. These actions hurt print quality because they allow bubbles to form near the ink firing chambers. These bubbles prevent the nozzles from firing, causing white streaks in the print image.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023