Connecting the AddressRight 100, 200, and 300
Learn how to connect the AddressRight 100, 200, and 300 printer.
Products affected: AddressRight™ 100 Printer, AddressRight™ 200 Printer, AddressRight™ 300 Printer
Plugging in the printer
- Make sure that the printer’s main power switch is turned off.
- Check that the printer is set for the power to be used (115V or 220V) [A].
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear receptacle on the printer.
- Plug the other end into a 115-220 Volt AC (depending on printer voltage), 50/60 Hz. grounded outlet.
- Do not use adapter plugs or extension cords to connect printer to wall outlet.
- Do not use with outlets controlled by wall switches.
- Do not use with outlets that share the same circuit with large electrical machines or appliances.
Connecting to a computer or network
USB 3.1 Port: Plug USB cable into connector . The cable used to connect the printer to the computer must not exceed 6 feet long.
Ethernet (Network) Port: Plug network cable into connector .
Wi-Fi Port: Connect the Wi-Fi antenna (included) to this port  for wireless printer monitoring or operation through your network.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)