Editing an account on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
You can view or edit the account name, code, description, status or password for all of the accounts and account levels on your system.
Note: If users are enabled on your system, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights.
- You can edit an account in two ways:
- by selecting the Manage Accounts button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen, or
by selecting Account on the Run Mail screen, selecting Options and then Edit selected account.
- Select Edit account.
- Select the account you want to edit and then select OK.
- Select the account attribute you want to edit.
- Account, Sub account or Sub sub account name: Select this option to make changes to the name of the account you have selected.
- Code: Select this option to change the code you have assigned to the account.
- Description: Select this option to edit the account description.
- Status: Select the appropriate option to change the status (active or inactive) of the account. When you change the status of an account the status change applies to all sub accounts and/or sub sub accounts. If prompted to apply the change of status of multiple accounts, select Yes, apply to all.
- Password: Select this option to password protect an account, or to edit the existing password. Account passwords must be turned on to password protect an account.
Type in the appropriate information and select OK.
- Once you have finished editing the account information, select OK.
- Select Continue to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023