Printing a graphic or text message without postage on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Follow the instructions below to learn how to print a graphic or text message on your mail piece.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
You can create a job to print only non-postal elements like a graphic and/or a text message on a tape or envelope. If your system uses accounting, a piece count will be retained for accounting reports.
- Select the Options button at the bottom of the Run Mail screen.
- Select Create a new job... and then select Graphics ad only.
- Select OK. A new job tab appears.
- Select Edit Envelope.
- Add the graphic to the job by selecting the check box of the desired graphic and select OK.
- Type in the envelope or tape quantity and then select Start or Tape.
- To save the job, select the Save As link at the top of the screen.
- Type in the job name and select OK.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023