Sealing envelopes without printing postage on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Learning how to seal envelopes without printing postage on your mail piece.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
You can create a job to seal envelopes without printing postage. If your system uses accounting, a piece count will be included in accounting reports.
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select Options.
- Select Create new job....
- Select Seal only, no Printing.
Note: Print date is off in Seal only job.
- Select OK. The job appears in a new job tab.
- Select Start to begin feeding and sealing envelopes.
- If you want to save this job, select Save as.
- Type in the job name and select OK.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023