Changing the sealing method on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
You can change the sealing method for a job while running mail. You can turn the sealer on and off or seal envelopes without printing postage.
- Ensure that the appropriate job is open and selected on the Run Mail screen.
- Select the Sealer icon.
- Select the appropriate sealing option.
- Select Sealer on to print postal and/or non-postal elements and seal the envelope.
- Select Sealer off to print postal and/or non-postal elements without sealing the envelope.
- Select Sealing only, no Printing to seal the envelope without printing.
If you selected "Sealer on" or "Sealing only, No printing" you can adjust the wetness of the sealer for this job. Select and drag the control button to adjust the wetness. 1 is the driest setting; 9 is the wettest. Use the + and - buttons for a more precise selection.
Note: This adjustment only changes the wetness setting for the selected job. If you do not adjust the wetness, the job will use the default sealer wetness setting.
- If you are using a Connect+ 3000, SendPro P3000, and you selected "Sealer on" or "Sealing only, No printing", select the appropriate flap position:
- All envelopes are open flap and nested, or
- Some envelopes are closed flap (No previously sealed envelopes).
- Select OK.
- Select Start to run the job, or Reload job to return to the previously saved version of the job.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023