Creating a user on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Supervisor access rights are required to manage users. Learn how to create users.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Note: Supervisor access rights are required to manage users.
- Select Settings under Mailing on the Home screen.
- Select System from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Select Users.
- Select Add new. The Create Users screen displays.
- Select the Username: field to add the new user name. Type in the user name and select OK.
- If passwords are required on your system, or if the user will have supervisor access, select the Password field. Type in the password and select OK.
- Select the appropriate user role: operator or supervisor.
- If necessary, select the Password hint field to add a password hint. Type in the hint and select OK.
- Select OK to return to the user settings screen.
- Select the Home button to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023