Reprinting a refill receipt on the Connect+ series and SendPro P series
Learn how to reprint a refill receipt on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
If you misplaced your receipt or did not print it, you can reprint the receipt for your last postage refill. This is an duplicate of the receipt that was printed at the time of the refill and includes the following:
- Refill Date: The date and time of the refill
- Postage in Meter before Refill: The amount of funds in the meter before the refill was processed
- Refill Amount: The amount of the refill
- Postage in Meter after Refill: The amount of funds in the meter after the refill was processed
- Prepaid Balance: The amount of funds in your prepaid postage account
- Purchase Power Available: The amount of funds in your Purchase Power® account
- PbP Account Number: Your PB Postageaccount number
- Meter Number: The serial number of the internal meter (This is not the same as the serial number of the feeder.)
- Meter Name: This field is not used
- Printed: The date and time the report is printed
To print a copy of the refill receipt:
- Select Reports on the Home screen
- Select Refill Receipt
- Select Start to print the receipt on an envelope or select Tape to print the receipt on a tape
You can also print a report to show the last five refills. See the How to print the Refill Summary report page.
UPDATED: 23 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)