"03114100D4" message on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P-Series
Learning how to resolve error 03114100D4.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays error code "03114100D4 " and will not print.
The tape is jammed.
Make sure the correct tapes are installed. Only use the following PB tape rolls:
- 613-H - Adhesive tape
- 610-R - Gummed Tape rolls (Connect+ 3000, SendPro P-Series 3000 with the optional tape moistener unit only)
Check for jams in the tape track:
- Open the printer cover.
- Check the tape track for jams or other obstructions.
- (3000 only with tape moistener only) Check that blue sealer lever is in the correct position.
- Remove any jams.
If after clearing any jams the tape is still not feeding reload the tape.
- Open the printer cover and tape cover.
- Hold the blue tape lever and remove the tape.
- Make sure the lead edge is straight and insert the tape up to the blue tape lever.
- Press Feed Forward at the top of the screen.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)