Print Head issues on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Learn how to resolve Print head issues on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+ Series, SendPro P displays the following errors:
- 041822008D: right print head carriage detected an error
- 041822008E: left print head carriage detected an error
- 04182200B2: Printer unable to communicate with print head
- 0418220041, 0418420038, 0418220044
The meter has detected an issue with a print head.
Cleaning the print head may resolve the issue.
Follow these steps to clean the print head:
- Select Home.
- Select Settings.
- Select Hardware.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print head.
- Select Clean.
Note: Print head cleaning takes approximately one minute. A progress bar indicates the cleaning status.
- When the cleaning process is complete, you are prompted to print a test sample.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)