Tapes not feeding on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Tapes are not feeding.
Jams or obstructions in the tape path can cause this issue.
Make sure you install the correct tape. Only use the following PB tape rolls:
- 613-H - Adhesive tape.
- 610-R - Gummed Tape rolls (Connect+ 3000, SendPro P 3000 with the optional tape moistener unit only).
Check for jams in the tape track:
- Open the printer cover.
- Check the tape track for jams or other obstructions.
- (3000 only with tape moistener only) Check that blue sealer lever is in the correct position.
- Remove any jams.
If after clearing any jams the tape is still not feeding, reload the tape.
- Open the printer cover and tape cover.
- Hold the blue tape lever and remove the tape.
- Make sure the lead edge is straight and insert the tape up to the blue tape lever.
- Press Feed Forward at the top of the screen.
UPDATED: 15 June 2023