Printing a funds report on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
The funds report gives a summary of the funds used and available in the meter, total pieces run, and piece count.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The funds report provides a summary of the funds used and available in the meter, total pieces run, and piece count.
To print a copy of the funds report:
- Select Reports from the Home screen.
- Select Funds Report.
- Select Start to print the receipt on an envelope, or select Tape to print the receipt on a tape.
The funds report shows the amount of funds available to print and includes the following:
- Available: The total amount of funds available to print
- Used: The total amount of funds printed over the lifetime of the meter
- Total Pieces: The total number of envelopes or tapes printed over the lifetime of the meter
- Control Sum: The sum of the Available and Used totals, used to check for correct operation of the meter
- Resettable Piece Count: The total number of envelopes or tapes printed since the counter was reset
- Piece Count Value: The total amount of funds printed since the counter was reset
- PbP Account Number: your PB Postage account number
- Indicia Number: The die number that is printed on envelopes or tapes.
- Meter number: the serial number of the internal meter
- Meter name: This field is blank
- Printed: date and time the report gets printed.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)