Blank screen or a screen in power saving mode on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Learn how to resolve a black or blank screen or a screen in power saving mode on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Your franking machine's display is black, blank or in power saving mode.
The display may be turned off, disconnected, or malfunctioning.
Solution 1: Ensure your franking machine is turned on
- Ensure that the blue power light on the front of your franking machine is turned on.
- If the light is off or blinking, press the power button to power up your franking machine.
- If the franking machine does not power up within a few minutes, ensure that the power cord plugs into a functioning wall outlet.
Solution 2: Check your connections and device statuses
- If you have the optional 15-inch display, there is a power button on the lower right corner along with a power led. It also has an external power adapter instead of a power cable running through the tower.
- Your franking machine's display can show No Signal if the display is powered on, but the franking machine is off or the VGA cable is loose or disconnected.
- Sometimes the vibration from tapping the screen causes the cables to loosen on the display. Check that all of the connections on the back of the display are tight and secure:
- There is a 15-pin VGA that plugs into the left side of the meter.
- There is a USB cable that connects to into the left side of the meter.
- There is a power cable that runs into the display mounting tower.
UPDATED: 23 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)