Error 130 "Remove material from: Letter Entry Area, Letter Transport Area" on the DI900, DI950, and Relay 5000-8000
The inserter displays error 130 "Remove material from: Letter Entry Area, Letter Transport Area" and does not run.
There is a jam in the flat sealer.
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the flat sealer door.
- Remove any material or debris.
- Close the tower door.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Fan the material to keep items from sticking together.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded.
Important: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023