Error 51 "Remove material from: Folder Area" and folder jams on the DI900, DI950, and Relay 5000-8000
The inserter displays error 51 "Remove material from: Folder Area" when material enters the folder and does not run.
The material jams in the folder.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front cover.
- Check for jams in the folder (area above knob 3).
- Closed all jam release knobs and covers.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
Important: Select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen to check the loading directions.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023