Error 660.33 on the DI900, DI950, and Relay 5000-8000
The inserter displays error code 660.33 and stops.
The inserter either detected material in the wrong location, or an internal component is missing.
Solution 1: Remove any material
- Remove any partial fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the High Capacity Sheet Feeder (HCSF) tower door.
- Remove any material or jams found.
- Close the HCSF tower door.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material still in the system.
If the error returns, try Step 2.
Solution 2: Reboot the system
- Press the power button under the display to power off the base.
- Press the power button on the HCSF.
- Wait one minute, then press the power button on the HCSF.
- Press the power button under the display to power the system back up.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023