Networking and connectivity details for the DM100 and DM300-DM400
Use these network requirements to prepare your IT and local network environment for connecting your DM100 and DM300-DM400.
Products affected: DM100™, DM300™, DM400™
If you have extensive network security restrictions, your IT or network administrator may need these specifications to prepare for the installation.
- DNS - Used to resolve a URL to an IP address.
- 220.127.116.11 (UDP on Port 53)
- 18.104.22.168 (UDP on Port 53)
- Distributor - Used to obtain a list of servers meter will establish communication with active session.
- 22.214.171.124 (HTTP on Port 80)
- 126.96.36.199 (HTTP on Port 80)
- Postal Transactions - Used to complete postal security device (PSD) audits, check your account balances, and to transfer funds from your PbP account to the PSD.
- 188.8.131.52 (HTTPS with SSL/TLS on Port 443)
- 184.108.40.206 (HTTPS with SSL/TLS on Port 443)
- Download Anywhere Load Balancer - Used to send meter’s configuration and determine whether updates are available. Updates include postal tariff changes, graphics (Ads, inscriptions), feature changes, and meter firmware updates.
- 220.127.116.11 (HTTP on Port 80)
- 18.104.22.168 (HTTP on Port 80)
- File downloads - Downloads new Software, graphics, rate price data etc.
- 22.214.171.124 (HTTPS with SSL/TLS on Port 443)
- 126.96.36.199 (HTTPS with SSL/TLS on Port 443)
PC Meter ConnectFor the below information, this information only applies when using the PC Meter Connect Utility (PCMC). When using PC Meter Connect Utility HTTPS communication will use TLS protocol.
- PC Meter Connect - PCMC desktop application updates and diagnostic error log uploads.
- https://pbdlst1.pb.com (HTTPS with TLS on Port 443)
- 188.8.131.52 (HTTPS with TLS on Port 443)
- PC Meter Connect - Used by PCMC to test Internet connectivity.
- http://pb.com (HTTP on Port 80)
- IP Address based on region.
UPDATED: 27 January 2023