"Internet not detected" when using PC Meter Connect with a proxy server on the DM100-DM400
The "Internet not detected" system message occurs when PC Meter Connect is not configured to use a Proxy server.
Products affected: DM100™, DM300™, DM400™, PC Meter Connect™ version 05.00.008
The message Internet not detected appears while running through a proxy server with PC Meter Connect.
PC Meter Connect is not configured to use a proxy server.
Solution 1: Check your settings
Follow these steps on your computer:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Network and Internet > Internet Options or just Internet Options (options vary depending on how your Control Panel is configured).
- Select the Connections tab.
- Select LAN Settings.
- Make sure that both boxes are checked:
- Automatically detect settings
- Use automatic configuration script
- Select OK.
If this does not resolve your issue, then try Solution 2.
Solution 2: Make sure your network is configured properly
Make sure that your network is configured to allow the meter to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. Your IT department can review the related topics below to ensure compatibility.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 27 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)