Troubleshooting SmartLink connection issues on the mailstation series and DM100-DM400
Restart the SmartLink device and meter, check the connections, and change your connection option to resolve SmartLink wired connection issues.
Products affected: DM100™, DM300™, DM400™
Your meter cannot update, add postage, or otherwise communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
The USB LED on the SmartLink™ device is not solid green and the network LED does not blink green.
Your SmartLink device does not communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
Restart your meter to clear your error:
- Unplug the power cord from the meter.
- Unplug the power cord from the SmartLink device.
- If you use a wired connection, unplug the network cable.
- Wait one full minute.
- Plug the network cable into the SmartLink device.
- Plug the power cord into the SmartLink device.
- Wait three minutes. Once you see a flashing green light on the WiFi LED and a solid green light on the USB LED, the connection should work.
- Turn the meter on and test the connection.
UPDATED: 27 January 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)