Adding email notifications for low label alerts in LobbyTrac (now Smart Access Management or SAM)
Low label alerts provide you with a notification indicating your label roll needs to be replaced.
Products affected: LobbyTrac™, Smart Access Management™ (SAM)
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add email notifications for low label alerts.
- Close the registration screen.
- In Admin mode, select Options > Printers.
- Check the Low Label Alert box.
- Enter the value of the low label threshold. The default will be set to 5.
- Enter the name of the staff member in the Staff to Notify box.
- Close the Options window to save your changes.
To find out more about SAM, discover our new website.
UPDATED: 13 February 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)