Loading the label roll on the QL-820NWB label printer
Follow these instructions to load a label roll into the QL-820NWB label printer.
Products Affected: Smart Access Management®
Replace your label roll if your label roll is empty.
- Make sure the label printer is turned off.
- Hold the label printer by the front, and firmly lift the top cover.
- Place the label roll into the roll spool guide.
- Fully insert the roll spool arm into the roll spool guide.
- Make sure the stabilizer (1) slides into the notch of the printer.
- Thread the label roll through the label printer.
- Close the top cover. The label roll aligns automatically when you turn the printer on.
UPDATED: 03 March 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)