Signing in a visitor in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
The sign in experience differs depending on the visitor workflow that you apply.
Important: Your data retention policy will control how long visitor data is stored for. See Configuring the data retention policy.
Follow these instructions to sign in a visitor to your premises.The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Tap Visitor Sign-In on the tablet.
- Tap the option which best suits the visitor. For example, contractor.
- The visitor enters their personal information and details. This will depend on how the visitor workflow was configured. For example, if facial recognition is used, the tablet will capture a photo of the visitor. Consent for this will be required, if enabled.
- A returning visitor will just need to re-verify their information.
- Once all necessary steps are complete, a badge is printed and a notification may be sent if configured in the workflow.
- Tap Done, if prompted.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023