Adding a Custom Preset on the DM100, DM125
Add a Custom Preset to save your commonly used settings on your meter.
Products affected: DM100™, DM125™
Add a custom preset to save your commonly used settings on your meter.
- Place your letter on the scale and select the correct class that you wish to create a preset for. An example is Class / Standard Mail / Large to set up a large letter.
- Confirm that the screen shows the desired mail class.
- If you wish to have a graphic slogan added to your Custom preset, select AD and make your selection from the list. You may need to press Page Down to see the AD option.
- If you use the Text Messaging feature and want to add a text message, select TEXT and make your selection from the list. You may need to press page down to see the TEXT option.
- Press Custom Presets.
- Select Define New Preset.
- Press Yes/Enter when prompted to confirm all values.
- Enter a name and select OK when the meter prompts for a preset name.
- The name may contain up to 12 alpha-numeric characters. To use letters, repeatedly press the appropriate number key until the desired letter appears.
- Select Continue.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 28 April 2023
Report an issue from your inbox.
0800 748 639
Mon – Fri, 8am - 5pm (Ex. Public Holiday)