Replacing the ink cartridge on the DM100
Try replacing the ink cartridge to improve the print quality.
- If present, remove the scale by lifting it straight up.
- Open the ink access cover.
- Select Replace Ink Tank from the menu.
- Open the ink tank cartridge guard by sliding the green lever to the right and flipping the guard open.
- Lift up the ink cartridge and remove it from the machine.
- Remove the tape from the bottom of the new ink cartridge.
- Lower the ink cartridge into the cavity. The ridges on either side of the ink cartridge slide into the grooves.
- Close the ink cartridge guard latch and click to secure.
- Close the cover. Your meter automatically recognizes the new ink cartridge. Press Continue when prompted.
- Re-seat your scale, if necessary.
Only use genuine, postal compliant Pitney Bowes ink cartridges, as non-genuine cartridges may damage your meter, and possibly void your warranty or service agreement.
If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge by visiting our supplies website.
UPDATED: 15 December 2023