The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Troubleshooting Poor Print
UPDATED: April 20, 2017
Several factors can contribute to poor print quality: lack of use; overuse; low ink, empty ink cartridge, or the wrong type of ink.
TIP: Make sure to use a genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridge.
Order ink online.
Select your meter or application for specific instructions to help resolve poor print:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™,DM475™
- DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
- Connect+® series and SendPro™ P series
- SendPro™ 300
- SendPro™ online application
- SendSuite® Tracking
- SendSuite® shipping solutions - Label Printers (1E03, J645, 1E23, 1E26, J693, J696)