Poor print quality or not printing on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
The device does not print the red ink meter stamp well or at all. The printed meter stamp may be blurred, fuzzy, or have streaks.
If you have issues with your black ink thermal shipping label, see Poor print quality with a w1110 (1E35, 1E40) label printer.
If you have print issues with your red ink meter stamp, try the solutions in order.
- Solution 1: Watch the video
- Solution 2: Check the ink cartridge
- Solution 3: Clean print nozzles
- Solution 4: Clean the printhead
Watch this video to view steps to resolve poor print issues:
If you still need help, try Solution 2.
- Make sure you installed a genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridge.
- If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge:
If you still need help, try Solution 3.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Mail Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Clean Print Nozzle.
- Tap Clean Print Nozzle on the Clean Print Nozzle menu.
- When the screen says Print Test Pattern?, feed an envelope or tape sheet into the device.
- On the 9H00 you will have the option to print the test print on tape or feed an envelope.
- If there is no print at all, or if the test pattern has broken lines or smears like this sample bad print then clean your print nozzle again. Tap Clean Print Nozzle.
- Compare the printed test pattern to the ones on the screen. If the test pattern look like this, it is a good print sample.
- If the print quality is good, tap Done to return to the Envelope Printer Maintenance menu.
- If the test pattern is still poor, follow steps 6 through 9 again. Do this twice before continuing to Solution 4.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: September 16, 2022