You will need to create an online account
to access and use your Rewards Points.
When you use your Purchase Power®
account, you can redeem points for shipping, gift cards, or merchandise. To view your Rewards points:
- Select this Go to button to quickly access your Credit Lines (Purchase Power) details:
- Below your Purchase Power Account number(s), the number of Points are next to the Rewards icon
- Select the number of Points to go directly to the Loyalty Rewards website. From the Loyalty Rewards site you can redeem points, view your account status and learn more.
Loyalty Reward Points FAQs
- How do I know how many points I have?
Your current available points balance is available online through Your Account. Simply sign in and go to the Purchase Power Overview page. Your points are listed with your Purchase Power account(s), next to the Rewards icon
Click on the number of points and be directed to the Loyalty Rewards site. Your total balance is listed in the blue bar at the top of the Loyalty Rewards site.
Note: Your Rewards balance is also displayed on your monthly Purchase Power statement.
- Where to find details about my points?
From menu labeled, My Account, access your information including:
- Account Statement - Includes your points summary and transaction history.
- Order Status - See if your order has shipped.
- Wish List - Browse the site and add your favorite reward(s) to your wish list. When you've met your point goal, simply add the item to your cart.
- How do I earn Rewards points?
Review how to earn and redeem points for detailed information about the Rewards Program.
UPDATED: July 08, 2019