Installing the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C
If you are installing a SendPro C Lite, SendPro C for the very first time, follow these instructions.
- Before you begin
- Open the box
- Unpack the device
- Install the printhead
- Install the ink cartridge
- Connect device to a power source
- Continue installation steps
Before you being installing your new SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, you need to decide what type of connection (wired or wireless) you wish to use.
Set Up your Postage Payment Method
The SendPro C Lite, SendPro C devices require a valid account set up with Pitney Bowes and New Zealand Post at the time of purchase. If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
Usage is billed on a monthly basis.
Choose your connection type
Takes about 10 minutes
Requires an available internet jack and power outlet
Takes about 15 minutes
Requires access to a wireless network and power outlet
Here's a diagram and explanation of the items you should find in your box. If anything is missing, please contact Pitney Bowes.
Remove all the packing materials from your device.
- Open the cover to access the ink carriage.
- Remove the packing tape from the ink carriage.
- Open the ink carriage guard.
- Unwrap the printhead and remove the protective strip.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves.
Warning: This step is critical to prevent system damage.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. Tabs will snap outward when placed correctly.
- Unwrap the ink cartridge and remove the silver foil strip from the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover.
Connect the device to a power source and turn on the power switch.
- Wait for the system to start up.
- Tap Get Started on the touchscreen and continue the installation steps on the screen.
- Tap Got it when you see the message 'You're ready to start sending'.
UPDATED: 03 August 2023