The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
How do I...
your pitneybowes.com account FAQs
UPDATED: April 24, 2017
Your pitneybowes.com account provides you with easy-to-use functionality and customized tools. This guide contains answers to commonly-asked questions: How do I...
- Create a new account profile
- Add all accounts to my profile
- Change my email address
- Update an address of equipment or billing location
- Help reset a forgotten password
- Make a copy to share your account with a coworker
- Remove an account
Billing & Payments
- View and print a copy of an invoice (lease, rental, supplies, service)
- View and print a copy of a Purchase Power® statement
- Pay invoices and statements
- Update credit card or bank account payment details
- Set up recurring and automatic debit payments
- Manage how my bills are delivered (paper or paperless)
- Schedule recurring Reserve Account deposits
- Update email notifications for my bills
- Transfer postage funds from prepaid Reserve Account to Purchase Power
- Change credit card information online
- Pay Purchase Power statement
Postage & Mailing
- Find current balance information - billing & postage
- Total Postage Management
- Access Inview™ postage reporting
- Find USPS tracking and e-Return receipts online
- Set meter refill notifications
- Learn about using MyGraphics™
Need Help? Create a Case - submit your own support requests:
- Technical Support - select if it's about a technical problem with your equipment or software.
- Client Service - select if you're having a problem or issue related to your Pitney Bowes account such as: invoices, contracts, postage, making payments or changes to your account.