Our hybrid mail solution allows organisations to securely send documents, outbound mail, and letters of all types for physical print, production and mailing, or for digital delivery, via an easy-to-use print driver. It offers unparalleled ease of use, so you can be ready to send your first piece of mail in hours.
How does Hybrid Mail work?
We know your in-house process can be time consuming with many manual steps which can be prone to error.
We can automate your manual and legacy processes to send your most important documents both physically and digitally, all you need to do is follow three basic steps:
1: Login to your secure print driver portal and select a template
2: Select and upload documents that you would like to be printed and posted
3: Simply send to print and your letter will safely be delivered by An Post
It’s that easy.
How does Hybrid Mail save us money?
How much does it cost to implement and are there any ongoing costs?
- A single monthly subscription
- No set up fees***
- Item level tracking in real-time
- 2D bar coding verification
- Preferential postage rates from 99c per letter****** / 2-3 day delivery
- Send print and postage from €1.24 per letter inclusive of paper, envelope, print and processing****
- GDPR compliant
- Web portal submission
- Document submission type: Word and PDF
- Fully encrypted using Amazon web services
What are the main benefits of Hybrid Mail?
Hybrid Mail is a great outsourcing option for all of these reasons
What are the drawbacks?
Digital Transformation Strategy
Our guide is full of advice and practical steps to ensure your business is ready for the digital future.
Learn how to handle your mail and incoming documents with the right kind of digital mailroom platform in place.
**Savings are approximate and subject to change:
• 20% potential savings calculated on mailing 5000 standard letters with An Post franking costs at €6,250. With Pitney Bowes Hybrid Mail, it’s €4,950. Saving a substantial €1,300, around 20%* of your postage costs.
***Subject to a minimum 2-year term for Hybrid Mail.
****1 sheet, 100 gsm mono simplex inserted into a C5 envelope via 2–3-day delivery.
*****Additional savings will also be achieved dependent upon your operating costs across staff handling, paper, printer consumables, envelopes. We will help you to choose the correct solution for your needs.
******C5 envelopes containing up to ten sheets of paper can be processed.