Not a franking machine user?
Using a franking machine has long provided mailers with a series of major benefits over sending stamped mail.
From 4th April 2018 there are even more reasons to use a franking machine.
Price increases to stamped mail, mean that mailers will reduce their postage costs by using a franking machine.
And if you use Ceadúnas, you could make savings by switching your standard letters to a Pitney Bowes franking machine.
- Here are the key headlines
- 95c for every domestic letter and postcard versus stamps
- Save 5c versus stamps
- Save 5c on every domestic large envelope
- Save 10c on every domestic packet
View the full list of postal rates
Plus a host of additional benefits
- Advertise your organisation on every piece of mail that you send out
- Allocate mailing costs to individual departments within your organisation
- Post without interruption. One touch postage refills onto your franking machine mean that running out of postage becomes a thing of the past.