Not a franking machine user?
Using a franking machine has long provided mailers with a series of major benefits over sending stamped mail.
From 1st February 2024 there are even more reasons to use a franking machine.
Price changes to letters, mean that mailers will continue to reduce their postage costs by using a franking machine.
- Here are the key headlines
- €1.30 for every domestic letter and postcard
- From €2.95 for every domestic large letter
- From €3.90 for every domestic packet
- Save 10c for every letter, large letter and/or packet sent – that’s a potential saving of €250 per annum for mailers sending as few as 10 items every day
Plus a host of additional benefits
- Advertise your organisation on every piece of mail that you send out
- Allocate mailing costs to individual departments within your organisation
- Post without interruption. One touch postage refills onto your franking machine mean that running out of postage becomes a thing of the past.