Creating an account on the Connect+ Series
You can build your accounting structure by creating an account, creating a sub account and creating a sub sub account on the mailing system.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000
You build your accounting structure by creating an account, creating a sub account and creating a sub sub account on the mailing system.
Note: If users are enabled on your system, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights.
- You can create an account in two ways:
- by selecting the Manage Accounts button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen, or
- by selecting Account on the Run Mail screen, selecting Options and then Create new account
- Select Create new account.
- If there are existing accounts on the system, you will be prompted to create a new account or add a sub account. Select Create new account.
- Select the Account name field. Type in the account name and then select OK.
- Select the Code field. Type in the code for the account and select OK.
- If necessary, select the Description field. Type in the description for the account and then select OK.
- Ensure the status is set to Active.
- If you want to password protect this account, select the Password field. Account passwords must be turned on to password protect an account.
- Type in the password and select OK.
- Re-type the password to confirm and select OK.
- Select OK.
- A dialog box appears indicating the account as been created.
- Select Create another new account if you want to create another account.
- Select Add a sub account to this account if you want to create a sub account for this account.
- Select Done twice to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 22 April 2021
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT