Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000
In order to add postage to your franking machine, you must have funds available in your account, or be using Purchase Power®.
- Access the Funds application by selecting one of the following methods:
- Select Funds button on the Home screen.
- Select Postage in meter at the bottom of the Run Mail screen.
- Select Add Postage to Meter or Refill My Meter when you receive a low funds warning or an insufficient funds error.
- On the Funds screen, select the Meter Funds tab, then select Add Postage to Meter or Refill My Meter.
- Select the appropriate refill amount option.
Note: The maximum and minimum postage refill amounts for your system are listed on the Meter information tab.
- To add the same postage amount that was used during the last refill select Last refill amount.
- To add the default postage amount select the Default refill amount button.
- To add a different postage amount select the Other amount button. Enter the refill amount and select OK.
- When prompted, select Confirm. The system connects to Pitney Bowes, adds the postage to your franking machine and notifies you when it is finished.
- If you want to print a receipt select the Print receipt:.
- To print the receipt on an envelope, place an envelope on the feed deck and select Start.
- To print the receipt on a piece of tape, select Tape.
- If you have an optional attached printer, select Print on document.
- Select Done to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 22 April 2021