Products affected: Relay™ 3000, Relay™ 4000
To load an insert feeder:
- Move the back prop to the rear of the insert feeder tray.
- While holding your insert, adjust the side guides to within 1/8th inch of the material.
- Material should slide freely down the feeder tray.
- Set the separator gap and separator shield levers based on your material. Match your material to the most relevant icon and color indicator on each label.
- Fan and shingle your insert material.
- Load the material into the insert feeder.
UPDATED: 27 April 2021