Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
IssueThe inserter is displaying error 700.56.11 and will not run.
CauseThere is a communication error with the vertical power stacker.
ResolutionThe power stacker will need to be serviced by a Pitney Bowes representative.
To temporarily disable the power stacker so that you can continue using the inserter:
- Turn off the inserter at its base by pressing the power button.
- Unplug the USB cable and power cable from the power stacker.
- Move the power stacker away from the machine.
- If there is a handle just to the left of the power stacker, lift up the handle and swing the stacker away.
- If there is no handle just to the left of the power stacker, grab the handle on the right side of the machine and pull to the right.
- Turn on the inserter at its base by pressing the power button.
- The power stacker is now disabled and out of the way. Use a box or other arrangement to catch processed items.
UPDATED: 21 April 2021