Resolve Error 700.56.11 on the DI950, DI950, Relay 5000, Relay 8000 and more
Learn how to resolve error Code 700.56.11 on the DI900, DI950, Relay 5000, Relay 6000, Relay 7000, and Relay 8000.
Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
IssueThe inserter is displaying error 700.56.11 and will not run.
CauseThere is a communication error with the vertical power stacker.
ResolutionThe power stacker will need to be serviced by a Pitney Bowes representative.
To temporarily disable the power stacker so that you can continue using the inserter:
- Turn off the inserter at its base by pressing the power button.
- Unplug the USB cable and power cable from the power stacker.
- Move the power stacker away from the machine.
- If there is a handle just to the left of the power stacker, lift up the handle and swing the stacker away.
- If there is no handle just to the left of the power stacker, grab the handle on the right side of the machine and pull to the right.
- Turn on the inserter at its base by pressing the power button.
- The power stacker is now disabled and out of the way. Use a box or other arrangement to catch processed items.
UPDATED: 21 April 2021
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT