Resolve error 51 "Remove material from: Folder Area" and folder jams on the DI950, Relay 8000 and more
Learn how to resolve error 51 "Remove material from: Folder Area" and folder jams DI900, DI950, Relay 5000, Relay 6000, Relay 7000 and Relay 8000.
Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
IssueThe inserter is displaying error 51 Remove material from: Folder Area when material enters the folder and will not run.
CauseMaterial is jammed in the folder.
ResolutionTo resolve this issue:
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front cover.
- Check for jams in the folder (area above knob 3).
- Closed all jam release knobs and covers.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
If the issue is not resolved or if the issue returns, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: 21 April 2021