Envelope Messaging is a feature of Pitney Bowes franking machines that allows you to choose from a range of pre-made artwork, or you can create customised logos to print on envelopes alongside postal franks. A common usage of the service is for companies to display their own company logo alongside a return address.
You must download your envelope message onto your franking machine to print the message on your mail.
- Ensure that your system is connected via SmartLink™, PC Meter Connect or via an analogue phone line, in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Funds.
- Press Review (down) until you reach Check Balance Available.
- Press Enter/Yes.
- The franking machine will connect to the server. Once Prepaid balance appears, press Enter/Yes.
- Press No when Refill Postage? appears.
- If there is an update available, you will see the prompt Software Update required please wait. Press Enter/Yes and follow the prompts to download the update. If no updates are installed, the franking machine is already fully updated.
UPDATED: 27 April 2021