"Clear Paper Jam" message on the SendPro C
If you see the error "Clear Paper Jam," an envelope or label may be stuck in the transport deck.
Products affected: SendPro® C (2H25, R2H25, 1H25C, R1H25C)
The device displays the message "Clear Paper Jam."
A mailpiece is stuck in the transport deck of the device.
Solution 1 - Remove the mailpiece from the transport deck
- Turn the transport release lever clockwise to the released position.
- Carefully pull the envelope out toward the right.
- With a can of non-flammable pressurized air, blow air onto the feed deck and through the printer area starting on the left side of the device and work towards the right side of the transport deck. Make sure you remove all dust and debris.
- Turn the transport release lever counter-clockwise to the home position.
Solution 2 - If you remove the mailpiece and the device continues to display "Clear Paper jam," reboot the device
Turn the transport release lever counter-clockwise to the home position and reboot the device.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
UPDATED: 21 June 2023