Poor print quality or not printing on the SendPro C
The device does not print the blue frank well or at all. The printed frank may be blurred, fuzzy, or have streaks.
There is a problem with the printhead or the ink cartridge.
If you have print issues, try the solutions in order.
- Solution 1: Check the ink cartridge
- Solution 2: Run a test pattern to assess print quality
- Solution 3: Clean the printhead
- We recommend using genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges.
- If you need ink, we recommend ordering genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges.
If you still need help, try Solution 2.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap .
- Tap Print Test Pattern.
- When the screen says Print Test Pattern?, feed an envelope or tape sheet into the device.
- Compare the printed test pattern to the ones on the screen.
- Tap Done if the test pattern looks good.
- Tap Clean Printhead if the test pattern looks bad.
- The device prompts you to print another test pattern after cleaning.
If you do not see an improvement after cleaning the print nozzle, try Solution 3.
UPDATED: 21 June 2023