Advance the date to print postage up to thirty days before you need to send it.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap the date. The calendar appears.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date, depending on the date you wish to print.
- When you see the future date highlighted on the calendar, tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the feed deck then manually feed it through the device.
Important: The date on the postage should match the date when your mail goes to the post office. Your device automatically advances the printed date on the device stamp (as well as its internally held date) when the device time reaches 5:00 PM. You cannot change this time.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 23 April 2021