Check your device has access to all the required internet services by using the network checking application. The app helps diagnose issues if you cannot connect to the internet.
If your device is behind a firewall, you may need an IT professional or someone who has access to your network configuration to provide access to these services.
- Open and run the network checking application by either:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Network Connection or
- Tap the Check Network icon if it is present in the app drawer at the bottom of the Home screen.
- The device then provides you with the results of the network check.
- Tap Close twice to return to the Home screen.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department or internet provider to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 23 April 2021