Cleaning the Printhead on the SendPro C
If you clean the print nozzles and you still get a bad test print pattern, try cleaning the printhead.
Products affected: SendPro® C (2H25)
If you clean the print nozzle and you still get a bad test print pattern, try cleaning the printhead.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap .
- Tap Install Printhead.
- Lift the cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Flip the ink cartridge cover open.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
- Squeeze the tabs on either side of the printhead.
- While squeezing, lift and tilt to the printhead to the right. The printhead should come up out of the device.
- Clean off the printhead by wiping surface of the printhead with a dry, lint-free cloth or a foam swab.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves. Warning: If you do not seat the printhead correctly it can damage the device.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. Tabs will snap outward when placed correctly.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover. The ink cartridge moves back to the original position.
- Tap Done.
- Print a print test pattern to be sure that your printhead is functioning properly.
- If the test pattern looks good, tap Done.
UPDATED: 21 February 2022