Create presets to store a group of commonly-used settings. Presets can store settings such as a postage class, an account and a graphic. The maximum number of presets you can have is twenty one. This includes the default preset.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Class, select the class and any special services, messages or graphics.
- Verify the settings on the Print on Envelopes screen.
- Tap the star in the Preset box.
Important: You must modify something in the Print on Envelopes screen for the Preset star to appear.
- Tap Save New Preset to save it. If you wish to save it and replace the default setting, tap Replace Default Preset.
- For a new preset, enter a name, then tap Save.
Important: Make sure there is nothing on the scale when you create the preset as the device will also save the weight of the mailpiece.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 23 April 2021