Forgetting a Wi-Fi network on the SendPro C
Forget a network if you do not want your device to automatically connect to a network or you need to resolve a wireless network issue.
Products affected: SendPro® C (2H25)
Forget a Wi-Fi network if:
- You do not want your device to automatically connect to that network or
- You need to resolve a wireless network issue.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section.
- Tap the network you want to forget. Note that you can only forget a network to which you have previously connected.
The network details appear.
- Tap Forget to forget the network connection.
UPDATED: 06 September 2021