Products affected: SendPro® C (2H25)
Delete a Wi-Fi network if:
- You don't want your device to automatically connect to that network or
- You need to resolve a wireless network issue.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the device & Network section to see a list of available networks.
- Tap the network you want to delete. Note that you can only delete a network to which you have previously connected.
The network details appear.
- Tap Forget to delete the network connection.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 23 April 2021