Getting a refund for damaged or incorrectly printed mail on the DM Series, SendPro C and Connect+ Series
Request a refund for damaged or incorrectly printed mail by contacting An Post.
Once you print an impression, your device deducts the postage amount from the postage funds. This happens even if the printing is illegible. Therefore, it is important you select the correct value before printing postage.
For up-to-date refund guidelines, refer to the An Post website.
To request a refund via An Post:
- Don't post the items.
- Remove the contents and start again with a new envelope.
- Send any unused franked envelope (the whole envelope) to:
Dublin Mails Revenue
- The affected mail must be at least €5 in total value.
- All the impressions must be clear and readable and made within six months of the franked date.
- You will receive a cheque refund for the value of the unused impressions minus a 10% administration fee.
UPDATED: 23 April 2021